I don't remember the reason, but we seem to have gone to the aquarium and zoo with family members this spring. Just a fun getaway, I guess. (That's the trouble with trying to catch up on the blog long after the events have happened.) Kimberly's family accompanied us to the aquarium, and then Mom, Rhonda, Jaime, Kimberly and their kids came with us to the zoo. I wish I had taken more pictures there. I don't seem to have any of the adults. We rode with Jaime, since our van needed to get some recalls taken care of, and I really enjoyed visiting with her.
First the aquarium:
At the aquarium, Jonah was following Noah around in the playground there. A boy said to Noah, "I like your shirt," and Jonah said that Noah responded, "What?!" in an incredulous-sounding voice. The boy wandered off, confused. It just made us laugh.
Then the zoo:
I remember why we went! This was the weekend I went to my mission reunion, so we arranged these fun things while we were in town. It was especially nice that my mom was able to come along. We've never gone to these places with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment