Wagner Visit

 Kimberly's family came to visit us this summer. We took them to Moonshine Arch and Red Fleet Reservoir. We had only been to Moonshine once, so we got a little lost along the way. That made the hike a bit longer than anticipated. However, we were able to cool off in the reservoir after. (Or at least the kids were.)
This is the only swimming shot I got.


Kimberly's family was able to attend Maggie's dance recital, which made it feel a little more special than usual.
Maggie with Miss Alysse
And a "Maggie pose"

While Kimberly was here, she got all of the kids cleaning, and gave us a boost in our foster care home preparation.

No comments:

Decmber 2020 - Merry Christmas!

I'm trying to catch up, so I won't write a lot. The videos from Christmas eve and morning will give a more complete picture of what ...