Eli Turns Fifteen!

Eli had a birthday at the beginning of August. Like Tori, he mostly wanted money to spend. (Eli's a big spender these days. That's why he's applying for jobs, now that he's eligible.) John took him shopping in SLC, when he had a doctor's appt. there.

We did get him a Camelbak for mountain biking and a shirt.

For dinner, he wanted a cream cheese Fiesta Chicken dish with homemade tortillas:

And then we had the four-layer desert that John always requests on his birthday:

Eli is becoming more independent, but, at heart, he's still the sweet young boy that he always was. He's affectionate and fun. I enjoy having chances to visit with him, and hear his insights on things. He is obsessed with mountain biking these days, but I expect to have him nearly as excited about driving, now that he can get his learner's permit. I'll do a separate post about the biking. Happy birthday, bud!

No comments:

Decmber 2020 - Merry Christmas!

I'm trying to catch up, so I won't write a lot. The videos from Christmas eve and morning will give a more complete picture of what ...