Super Dad!

John is such a fun, sweet dad! He often does spur-or-the-moment fun things for the kids. Once he built a trebuchet for them. Right now, he's working on a sophisticated rocket launcher. A few months ago, he bought bases for baseball or kickball. (We need to get those out now that the weather's warm.) Here are some pictures of other fun dad times:
John surprised the kids with a new batch of chicks recently.
While my mom and Lisa were here, he got the kites out. Our lawn is perfect for that.  (Actually he surprised them with the kites too - earlier.)
Sometimes he gives them rides.
On this night, he taught Eli how to drive the lawn tractor.

That John is a keeper. We're so blessed to have him. (I should have saved this post for Father's Day.)

No comments:

Decmber 2020 - Merry Christmas!

I'm trying to catch up, so I won't write a lot. The videos from Christmas eve and morning will give a more complete picture of what ...