Why are some of my paragraphs double-spaced and some single? I've tried everything I can think of to fix it. (I even went in just now and edited some grammatical problems, and those changes aren't showing up.) Stupid blog.
Sometimes that happens to me and I can't figure it out to save my life! No idea.
One time I had a problem on my computer and then shut it down and viewed my blog from the laptop and then it fixed the problem - the double spacey thing.
Give troy your password and make him figure it out. That was the solution to try next on my list.
2 comments:
Sometimes that happens to me and I can't figure it out to save my life! No idea.
One time I had a problem on my computer and then shut it down and viewed my blog from the laptop and then it fixed the problem - the double spacey thing.
Give troy your password and make him figure it out. That was the solution to try next on my list.
Hey, that is the problem with the very post I am typing right now. I keep not posting it because it looks dumb all half and half. Grrrr.
Post a Comment