Happy 13th Birthday!

 Jonah had a memorable birthday, primarily because he got his fancy mountain bike! (Thanks, Covid stimulus check!) He was so excited/impatient for his birthday to come, that it felt like a big event when it finally arrived. He asked John to make Pad Thai, which was fabulous. He had cheese cake for his dessert. After, we went to hike in Remember the Maine park. We'd never been before, and I'm sorry to say, there isn't much of a trail there, but it was pretty.


The next day, John took Jonah and Eli to Richfield to pick up his bike. They stayed overnight with Clara, Travis, and Grandma Barrus and had some great food and rode their bikes.

(I discovered that I just put all of my new posts on Maggie's blog. And now that I'm trying to recreate them here, the pictures are transferring in the wrong order. So we begin with shots from the hike....)

 As I said in my blog post, Jonah is one of the most likable people I know. He's funny and thoughtful. (Since his birthday, he has grown taller than I am, and his voice has gotten much lower. He seems more like a teenager now.) Love that kid!

No comments:

Decmber 2020 - Merry Christmas!

I'm trying to catch up, so I won't write a lot. The videos from Christmas eve and morning will give a more complete picture of what ...