I don't have too many pictures of Halloween, unfortunately. There's always so much hurrying on that holiday. We held the family Halloween party this year. (I know we didn't last year - possibly the last two?) The weather was wonderful! We have had such a mild fall and winter, that many are worried about climate change and global warming. I am too, but it's hard to get into the spirit of it when I just hate cold and lingering snow so much! Anyway, John and I borrowed Greg and Rhonda's Star Wars costumes to wear to our ward Trunk-or Treat on Halloween night, but John ended up feeling sick that evening, and my costume wasn't so exciting alone.
Jonah's inflatable costume was a huge hit, but it was awkward for him to move around in. Maggie wanted to be a unicorn, and found the costume pieces that she wanted. Tori was a cat. Jonah and Tori went trick-or-treating with friends after the ward party, and Eli watched a movie and ate treats with a friend. It was a different kind of Halloween, which, of course, made me just a little sad. But we had the traditional dinner-in-a-pumkin!
 |
Maggie's teacher is on the left. (Jonah's former teacher.) The kids love her! |
No comments:
Post a Comment