New Year's Eve at the Wagner home. I think we watched the Guardians of Gahoole. Or the new Annie. I'll have to ask the kids. Anyway, I remember there was chocolate, so that's the important thing.
 |
| A little too much chocolate? |
I've generally thought that New Year's was a fairly overrated holiday. But that was before my mom started doing her big New Year's Day lunch! (I think this was the second year.) She has it in the church gym, so there is plenty of room for the kids to run around. There is good food, and some of the best people in the world to hang out with.
 |
| Star Wars treats! |
 |
| My Aunt Sarah brought tons of play-doh and craft sorts of things for the kids. She is wonderful. |
 |
| This is a game my Aunt Carol taught the kids. |
 |
| Photo ops. |
Fun, huh? Now we'll just hold on until we're all together at Bear Lake this summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment