Tori's 9th Birthday

Tori was so excited to celebrate her birthday in Utah. She talked about it for months. Her plans for her party kept changing, but she finally decided on a spa party - so I was excited to find a foot bath/massager to give her. She opened her gifts that morning with Kimberly and Tom's family. (We always stay with them when we visit. Have I mentioned that? They are such sweet hosts.)


I love all of these cute girl cousins. What a fun group to have a party with! (The boys watched a movie downstairs. We did the party at Mom and Dad's.)
The big girls' fruit pizza.
The younger girls' pizza.
Face masks.
Painted nails and hair streaks.
Gift bags for guests (and Tori).
Lily and Gideon joined us later.

I sure love my Tori. She is so generous and loving. She is especially sweet with Maggie. Tori is definitely becoming a "tween." I'm trying to hold off the growing up as long as I can, but she loves the new things opening up to her. Happy Birthday, Bug!

No comments:

Decmber 2020 - Merry Christmas!

I'm trying to catch up, so I won't write a lot. The videos from Christmas eve and morning will give a more complete picture of what ...