Maggie's Eye View

Maggie loves to play with the camera. (Which may explain my camera's recent failings.) Sometimes I erase them, because they're dark, or....crazy. But I guess it is Maggie's own sort of photo journal.

She also loves to send texts with my phone.  She finds John on it, and then she types a bunch of letters and numbers and some icons.  (She had to show me how she did the cool color icons.)  She also took pictures with the phone without anyone showing her how.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I love her little feet. And I really think they are born with a technology gene these days.

Gayle Harris said...

Wow, they are sharp, clear pictures! Way to go Maggie!

Decmber 2020 - Merry Christmas!

I'm trying to catch up, so I won't write a lot. The videos from Christmas eve and morning will give a more complete picture of what ...