| I think this might be a dogwood. There are a few around in our woods. |
That's What I'm Talkin' 'Bout
Ahhhhh. Spring. I love spring. I love the colors and the sound of birds and frogs. And it's fun to see blossoms that I don't recognize. Of these pictures, I can only identify the tree in the first two. It's a magnolia tree. The blossoms are like big, full flowers. When I stopped to take pictures of one, a cute elderly man came out. I told him we didn't have these out west (or at least I don't remember seeing any). He told me that they were very messy, and sure enough, in the coming days the petals covered his lawn.
I need to move to Guatemala next winter. It's called "the land of eternal spring."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Decmber 2020 - Merry Christmas!
I'm trying to catch up, so I won't write a lot. The videos from Christmas eve and morning will give a more complete picture of what ...
1 comment:
Gorgeous flowers! Maybe next time I visit you it will be in the spring.
Post a Comment