Yesterday, we went to the fun center and rode bikes/trike, bounced , etc. This is one of those posts that will look a little more fun and carefree than it was in reality. Toward the end, the kids were tired and there were more than a few tears shed there. But we did have some fun early on and in between the later sad moments. :)
We've been going for bike rides most mornings which has been really fun. Eli has gotten very confident. We don't go long enough or far enough for it to feel like a really good workout, but when school starts again next week, I'll add some on to the the ride after I drop him off - if Tori and Jonah can last that long together in the trailer. :)
A few odds and ends:
-Whenever Tori doesn't want to do something, she'll flop on the floor and say, "I'm too tired." She can be fine before and after, but these sleepy spells come on very suddenly.
-Jonah often tells me things are "delicious" or sometimes "yummylicious."
-I am suddenly looking quite pregnant, and I am not five months yet. How will it end?
2 comments:
Tori always looks so adorable! She's going to be a fashionista, I can tell! and I love reading about your outings - we don't take many of our own, because it's so much effort and Lily can't appreciate them yet.
What fun things! We went up to the tree house last week, with not much else to do-with all of this rain, and thought of you! Fun places to visit. I need to go back to the Dinosaur park, now that Jakob is bigger! I for some reason thought you told me the baby was a boy? Congrates! On a little girl! And one last thing, your garden is amazing! Wow, I would love to have that one day!
Post a Comment