Our Thomas Fan

Jonah has never been interested in watching TV/videos, even when the kids have had something on that I would have thought he'd like. (I know they're not supposed to watch TV before age two, but before they were really saying that, Eli loved Baby Einstein and Winnie the Pooh. Oops!) Anyway, I put on a Thomas the Tank Engine sing-along video one day, and he loved it! That tape got ruined soon after, but he still loves Thomas. We have a bunch of trains from Eli's Thomas craze, and I pulled out these pajamas the other day. He loves them! He cried when he had to take them off for church this morning. After church, he spilled soup on the sleeve, so I pulled it off, and he kept getting it out of the dirty clothes and wrapping it around his neck. I also got out the Thomas boots which you can see were a big hit as well:He is a major climber and has started getting into the sink, when he finds the bathroom open. (And using other people's toothbrushes.) Sigh.

No comments:

Decmber 2020 - Merry Christmas!

I'm trying to catch up, so I won't write a lot. The videos from Christmas eve and morning will give a more complete picture of what ...