Lagoon is one of my favorite places to be. It was Noah's first time, and he LOVED it. Echo was mostly scared of everything. Even the animal train was questionable for her. She loved the water fountains near the entrance, though. The older boys mostly went off on the big rides by themselves. Noah and Maggie went on a lot of rides together while Echo and I waited. Noah was very brave - he was willing to try about anything that he was tall enough to ride, but his favorites were Ladybug Drop and the bumper cars.
| I realized I hadn't been in any pictures, so I took a shot of myself on the way out. |
Charlotte and Delmer took Tori to Disney World and Universal Studios, along with Eve and Emma. They paid for everything, and did the trip in style. She is one lucky girl! She had the time of her life, although, I'm sure she would have had much MORE fun if we had been there with her. :)
| Her favorite was the Harry Potter world. |

No comments:
Post a Comment