Bear Lake - Quarantine Edition

My mom postponed our Papa Bear Lodge trip until 2021, since we were still in the middle of the Covid quarantine. However, Jeff and some of the others thought that we should still go stay individually and meet up at the beach. John couldn't go, so the kids and I went up and stayed in a "retro" motel near the main intersection in Garden City. Retro, in this case, meant just plain old and tacky, but it was fine. We had two fun days on the beach, and, on the second day, we all went to the big cabin Jeff and Greg rented for dinner. It was really fun, but not as fun as being together at the big lodge. And it was hard not having my parents there. But still wonderful!

Sweet Dave bought this huge pizza for our family.


My main memory from this trip is that Echo and Alex kept waking each other up both nights, so I got NO sleep. I was nervous driving home.

No comments:

Decmber 2020 - Merry Christmas!

I'm trying to catch up, so I won't write a lot. The videos from Christmas eve and morning will give a more complete picture of what ...