New School Year

The lovely thing about the first days of school with older kids, is that they want to get up early to look their best. Plus, there's just the newness of it. Later, it's sometimes hard to get them up at all. But on the first day of school this year, we had plenty of time for a relaxed breakfast and pictures.

So, here are my beautiful children on the first day of school:


Noah started school a couple of weeks later. He went to school for a couple of months in the spring, and then started up again after the summer break. He was scared to start both times, so I sent him a family picture and a treat in his backpack. His teachers said that when he got scared, he'd take out the picture and take some deep breaths, and he was fine.


I'm writing this post in January, so I can say that the first semester went well!

No comments:

Decmber 2020 - Merry Christmas!

I'm trying to catch up, so I won't write a lot. The videos from Christmas eve and morning will give a more complete picture of what ...