Halloween 2018

Halloween came and went so quickly this year! The kids did their own jack-o-lanterns, which was nice. They were so creative! Maggie did a cat, Jonah did a throwing up face, Tori did the Vans logo, and Eli did the Rocky Mtn bike logo:


We had a ward dinner and trunk-or-treat the night before Halloween, and the Primary was in charge, so I didn't have time to take pictures. Jonah dressed up as a hobo, and Tori and her friend dressed up like Mario and Luigi...but no photos. It was a cold night!

Halloween night, we had dinner-in-a-pumpkin, and then the kids watched a movie and ate candy. A few friends came over. Oh, and Tori volunteered at the Mayor's Walk.
Maggie drew the face.
Crazy cat lady and scarecrow 


These are out of order, but I was in charge of Maggie's class party that day. Actually, I ended up being in charge of both 4th grade class parties, and ran back and forth between the two. I've got to stop volunteering for everything.
Before school. (Jonah had a party, but no costumes.)


No comments:

Decmber 2020 - Merry Christmas!

I'm trying to catch up, so I won't write a lot. The videos from Christmas eve and morning will give a more complete picture of what ...