Brittany and Quinn's Wedding

I don't usually take pictures at relative's weddings, I guess, but this one had some fun, picture-worthy moments. Dancing at Utah receptions doesn't always work, but Quinn and his brother were pulling people from the crowd and doing all kinds of crazy dancing that just made it fun! Also, Maggie and Tori wanted to dance with John and other relatives, so that got our family out there. Here are some cute moments:
Maggie asked Grandpa to dance.
Quinn and Tori
Eli and Kasey.
The girls with Kasey and Garrick
When John asked Tori to dance, Maggie started to follow and then stopped and looked a little confused., so Steve hurried over to ask her to dance.


No comments:

Decmber 2020 - Merry Christmas!

I'm trying to catch up, so I won't write a lot. The videos from Christmas eve and morning will give a more complete picture of what ...