Luck o' the Irish

St. Patrick's Day: No longer just a day for avoiding pinching. Now, we eat green meals and try to trap leprechauns, who then, in a spirit of forgiveness and generosity, leave us green-colored snacks and treats. I'm afraid it gets more elaborate every year, now that the kids are excited and involved.
Jonah's trap. Maggie was concerned about the leprechauns getting smashed.
Eli's trap.
Tori's trap. There was a stick holding up the paper cup and there is a hole underneath it.
Maggie's trap. (When the leprechauns go for the gold Lego, the other paper with the tape will flip over, adhere, and trap him/them.)
Usually the treats come in a bag, but the leprechauns may have needed the large bag for a birthday gift right before this.  (It's not as full as it looks - just some Lucky Charms, juice, etc.


No comments:

Decmber 2020 - Merry Christmas!

I'm trying to catch up, so I won't write a lot. The videos from Christmas eve and morning will give a more complete picture of what ...