A little while ago, John told me that he hadn't been to the Binghamton zoo. I hadn't realized that. (Our last FHE was on things not seeming fair. This is an area that's not fair for poor dads: he works all day and I get to have fun with kids.) So, on Memorial Day, we decided to have a zoo day with Dad. The pictures don't need much explanation.
 |
| Our zoo's best exhibit is the wolf exhibit. The glass is mirrored on the outside, so they often come right up near us. You can also see them walking around from spots on the upper trail. |
Then, we joined friends for play time and a barbeque.
 |
| The kids had a water fight.... |
 |
| ...and a water balloon toss. |
 |
| They gave an under-filled baloon to Spencer and Maggie, so they won. |
We don't have any graves to visit - but we are in the area where our ancestors lived. Emer Harris's farm is southeast of here and Martin's is up in Palmyra. And John's family's farm is west, I believe.
No comments:
Post a Comment