A while ago I was feeling very bored. I get in these moods sometimes where I just need to do something fun. Anything. So, I remembered once we did a silly party for no reason. I started thinking of types of parties, and then I remembered that last Christmas I had ordered Harry Potter robes for the three oldest. They were $6 each, I believe, so I couldn't resist getting them for next Halloween.
I had my party theme.
I looked online and found an amazing amount of Harry Potter things. Not just ideas, but things that you could personalize, print, and use. I've looked up other party themes and used ideas for our birthday parties, but I've never found the number of ready-made things that have been created for Harry Potter events. So I prepared everything, bought a few supplies, made a few treats, and we got started.
 |
| At the platform. (Maggie was a black cat.) |
 |
| Treats for the train ride. |
 |
| I thought I could find gummy frogs, but no luck. I made these with green chocolate in a mold instead. |
 |
| The acceptance letter and supply list that got things started. |
You know, I think I need lots of money so that when I desperately need fun, we can just go somewhere exciting. Less work.
2 comments:
I think Harry Potter parties are the most fun. Good work.
This is Charlotte. Joe was still signed in on my account.
Post a Comment