Maggie's Big Day!

My baby is getting so big! Maggie turned three!  Ever since this birthday, she has been asking when her next one is, so not everyone feels the rapid passage of time as I do.  We celebrated after returning from Palmyra, so that was part of her celebration.  She got some soft Disney princess dolls that she still plays with all the time.  She talked about having a princess party right up until the last minute, when she chose Dora.

Here are the things that we all said about Maggie:

Tori - I like Maggie because she's really fun to play with and she's really cute.
Jonah - She's really funny - like when she says things from Phineas and Ferb.
Mom - Maggie is always saying things that make me laugh.  And I love how calm and patient she is.  I can take her shopping or visiting teaching or anywhere and she just sits nicely, and gives me hugs.  I call her "my shopping buddy."
Eli - I like her because she is very fun to have around.
John - Maggie is very sweet.  She always calls herself "Daddy's little princess."

No comments:

Decmber 2020 - Merry Christmas!

I'm trying to catch up, so I won't write a lot. The videos from Christmas eve and morning will give a more complete picture of what ...