We were talking about where the kids would like to serve their missions the other day:
Eli - Colorado
Tori - Guatemala
Jonah - "Chuck-A-Gramma."
I think for the sake of a chuckle when they get older, here are some of the kids' favorite songs:
Eli - "Africa" Toto
Tori - "Fireflies" Owl City
Jonah - "Soul Sister" Train
When we're listening to the radio in the car, a song will start and they will say, "This is my favorite song!" They only need a few measures to add a new favorite. We used to listen to primary songs exclusively, but we all got a little burned out, so we mix it up. Especially since we have to drive so much now. The charter school is about 15 minutes from our house. I alternate driving to afternoon kindergarten with another mom, but we're driving between nearly an hour to an hour and a half a day. I'm going to get the scriptures on CD, and that will be better. I don't mind being in the car that much. I find it kind of restful. But it's more gas money, for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment