Here are some of the kids during our Lego tower competition:

I painted the kids' faces. I'm not too bad, unless the kids wiggle. For the age group, it went surprisingly well.
After Jonah blew out his "3" candle, he took a bite without our noticing and then threw up the bit of wax immediately. That can put a damper on a party. My faithful readers might recall that he ate some of Tori's Tinkerbell candle before her party last year. Hopefully next year he'll remember.
On Sunday evening, we had a cousin party for all of the family members with May birthdays. Here are some pictures of Jonah blowing out his candle and then Penny and Jonah eating their birthday cupcakes.

After the party, Jonah said to me in a slow voice as the idea occured to him: "Hey, those persons didn't bring me none presents." (There are way too many in the family to start giving gifts each birthday.) He actually enjoys opening presents more than having them, I think.
I'll just add this picture of Eli's 1st grade dinosaur program. It was extremely cute. We couldn't see Eli, since the place was so packed, so John stood at the side and recorded him and we went home and had sundaes and watched the video of it.
I painted the kids' faces. I'm not too bad, unless the kids wiggle. For the age group, it went surprisingly well.
On Sunday evening, we had a cousin party for all of the family members with May birthdays. Here are some pictures of Jonah blowing out his candle and then Penny and Jonah eating their birthday cupcakes.
I'll just add this picture of Eli's 1st grade dinosaur program. It was extremely cute. We couldn't see Eli, since the place was so packed, so John stood at the side and recorded him and we went home and had sundaes and watched the video of it.
3 comments:
Marnie, I think you did a GREAT job on the cake. What a fun party. You are an amazing mom and friend.
Brock's parents loved the face painting and we were told it was a Taxi. If that was the case it was a very good Taxi. The boys had a good time and Brock was so excited that he asked about it for days and then all day Saturday he would randomly come up to me and say in a very loud voice "Jonah's Party!!!" I would then have to tell him how much longer he had to wait! Thanks for inviting them!
Marnie, Andrew loved the party! He really thought he was big stuff going to Jonah's party and he loved his dino face painting and goody bag. Thanks!
Post a Comment