Maggie Muggins

Here are some pictures of Maggie for my mom on her mission. I just can't get her to smile at the right time.

Oh, wait! I have to record one quick thing. About a week ago, I ordered a beginning reader-type book for Jonah from Eli's school book order. It's called, Super Friends: Flying High and he loves it. For a few days, we read it pretty often, and now he always wants to play it - as a variation of our zoo game that we play all the time. Sigh. Anyway, the other day he said, "Let's play Super Friends Flying High. You be Penguin and I'll be Batman." Then as we played, he came running and said, "Pretend Batman swings into action!" I loved that. Later I was telling him I (Penguin) was going to steal the keys he was holding. He held up his index finger and said soberly, "OK - but you have to say please."

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Why haven't I ever used one of those bumbo things. It looks so cute and fun that they can be sitting up instead of always just flat out on their backs. I can't believe the new babies of the family are already 3 months. They just have to live that tiny amoung of time three more times and they'll be Jesse's age (well, Jesse should be older by then, but you know what I mean).

Also, I was getting a little sad when you said you had a beginning reader book for Jonah and he was loving it. I was like, "He's reading already?? Man, we are waaaay behind." But it sounds like he loves more to play it . . . I hope.

Decmber 2020 - Merry Christmas!

I'm trying to catch up, so I won't write a lot. The videos from Christmas eve and morning will give a more complete picture of what ...