Here are a few pictures from a little Halloween party at my friend's home. She is so creative and fun! It was over UEA, and my kids couldn't have been more excited. Eli was a little intimidated by the older boys, I guess, and didn't really go play. In fact, all three of my kids were a little shy there. And a little more interested in the treats than most. :) Jonah's cowboy costume was Eli's at the same age. It brought back good memories.
Our sweet neighbors let the kids come over and pick some pumpkins from a big pile they'd harvested. They had a beautiful garden again this year. The kids decorated them with stickers that I always get for preschool, since they're so easy.
1 comment:
Marnie - I still occassionally lurk on your blog and thought that since you are so close to your delivery I would send out happy thoughts and best wishes for a safe delivery of a healthy baby! I will check back often to see when she arrives. You have a beautiful family, Marnie! I am so glad that we are sorta, kinda, in a round about way, related!
Post a Comment