Tori's Preschool Graduation

We just had our last preschool day today. It makes me sad - it's been a fun year. I couldn't have asked for better teachers for Tori. Here are the kids decorating their graduation caps: (Eli was off-track and participated.)
Here they are at the end of the graduation in their caps. We had some activities like letter Bingo and a wonderful video presentation with pictures from thoughout the year.

And here are the graduation cap treats we made:
I have had such a great experience teaching with other moms the last few years. And I love having that insight into how my kids learn and interact with their peers. I am excited about the people I'm lining up to be in the group next year. I found one more today that will be wonderful.

No comments:

Decmber 2020 - Merry Christmas!

I'm trying to catch up, so I won't write a lot. The videos from Christmas eve and morning will give a more complete picture of what ...