Then, one other quick thing: Jonah has started saying, "Uh-uh" (no) when he really means, "Uh-huh." Eli and Tori get a kick out of saying things like, "Hey, Jonah, do you want a treat?" "Jonah, do you want this toy?" And he'll keep shaking his head and saying, "Uh-uh."
Haircuts
I have a number of things I'd like to write about, so I'd better get going. Today, I will post a few pictures of the kids getting their hair cut. We were going to swing by to see John at work, and as I was coming off the freeway, I saw a sign for a kids' haircut place. All three of them really needed haircuts, so I stopped. It was such a fun place! The kids sat in little cars, picked a DVD to be played in front of them, and got a balloon with a treat and little plastic thing at the end. There was a playground in the corner that Jonah really loved. Eli has gotten a little freaked out about haircuts in the past, but he had no problem here. In fact, last night he said he hoped his hair would grow out quickly so he could go back soon.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Decmber 2020 - Merry Christmas!
I'm trying to catch up, so I won't write a lot. The videos from Christmas eve and morning will give a more complete picture of what ...
1 comment:
This place looks like so much fun! I love that Eli hopes his hair will grow quickly now. So funny!
Post a Comment