Eli's Worries
While I was lying in bed telling a story to Eli and Tori tonight, the kids could see John shaving in the bathroom across the hall. Eli said that earlier he had seen some white and black whiskers on John's face and had asked him about it. John told him that that meant he was getting old. As Eli told me, his voice got a little tremulous, and I said, "What, buddy, are you sad about Daddy getting old?" and he nodded and started to cry. It was so touching. We should have found each other earlier so our kids wouldn't have to deal with having old parents! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Decmber 2020 - Merry Christmas!
I'm trying to catch up, so I won't write a lot. The videos from Christmas eve and morning will give a more complete picture of what ...
1 comment:
Ohh, thta was so sweet and made me want to cry and laugh at the same time. He does remind me so much of Abe with his thoughtful little fears and concerns. They are the best kids ever but your heart is always breaking for them!!
Post a Comment