Go, Bunny Racers













Because this is my journal, I'm going to write about more holiday festivities. I must note that I don't mean to give the impression that we're always doing fun things. Although - I find that I'm often searching for fun craft projects, etc., because I get a bit stir-crazy this time of year. It's still not warm enough for the kids to play outside for long, and I have to fill the time somehow. (It is because of this, that I impulsively ordered a sand/water play table the other day to go out on our deck. The reviews say that kids can play with it for hours. I'm counting on that. I hope it will be warm enough outside soon so we can get going on those hours.) I said to Eli tonight, "We've had some fun times lately." He said, "Yeah. We've had some not-so-fun times too." So there you go.

Anyway, the kids have gone to some fun parties with Easter egg hunts. Tonight we made bunny racers like some we saw in a magazine. (They're easy, if anyone wants specific directions.) My kids are eating more candy than a truly good mother would allow. And we haven't even gotten to the actual holiday yet. (The Easter Bunny is going to come on Monday, so we can keep Sunday special.)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Marnie, you can try to deny it, but it won't really change the truth -- that you are the most fun mom. All my kids ever want is to come to UT so they can have some Marnie parties, they probably want you to be their mother!! At least your blog has inspired me on another post for my own.

Those actually were super darling. I would have you tell me how to make them, but like you, my kids have and are continuing to have 8 million treat oppurtunities and the holiday hasn't even arrived!!

Decmber 2020 - Merry Christmas!

I'm trying to catch up, so I won't write a lot. The videos from Christmas eve and morning will give a more complete picture of what ...