Noah and Echo

Here's another collection of photos of Echo and Noah that don't fit into other categories. I hope this is all of them. It's hard to go back and find ones I wanted to share among all the files.

John just said, "We make cute kids, even when they aren't born to us!" Or something to that effect.
Hanging out at a bike race.
We got dresses on a good sale....
Echo and I stayed in the car for the Christmas parade.
Noah and Echo loved the indoor playground at the Rec Center.
Noah pulling Echo around the kitchen.
Echo LOVES Moana! (And looks just like her as a baby.)
1st haircut!
Noah befriended Kajia Harris at the games.
One of many selfies.
She's going to break our dishwasher!
New car bed!
Fleeing the scene of the crime.
Putting together his track on his first Christmas Eve here.
One of Mom Cat's kittens. 
First Easter together.
Worn out after one of Tori's games.
He's a Terra Tiger!
Noah's mom.
Pool in SLC (before Echo got RSV).
The Leprechauns came!
Waiting at the DCFS office.
Noah's dad.
At Terra's bingo night.
With Charlie Crabb at a library event.
Charlie rode with Noah while we babysat him for a month.
Noah wins!
New bike from Walmart.


No comments:

Decmber 2020 - Merry Christmas!

I'm trying to catch up, so I won't write a lot. The videos from Christmas eve and morning will give a more complete picture of what ...