New Years Eve 2017

We had a great New Year's! This holiday suffers from it's proximity to Christmas. And it's emphasis on guilt-driven resolutions. But we still made it fun! Kimberly and her kids joined us at Temple Square on New Year's Eve, while Tom stayed home and made a great dinner. The weather was mild, and the crowds were small, which made it really nice.


Maggie and Gwen made New Year's crafts, including these confetti poppers.
Eli wanted me to include this because of Claire's concerned expression.
Eli also wanted this strange shot included.


Mom had a great New Year's Day party again! Aunt Sarah didn't come, so Greg filled in with a fun hover craft that you can see in the background. I had a really nice time visiting with my Aunt Carol. It felt like visiting with my Grandma Harris again. They have the same manner and sense of humor. All of the women in my Dad's family have it. (I think my phone went dead, so you only get one shot.)


1 comment:

Gayle Harris said...

Cute pictures! Maybe someone else has some pictures of our New Year's Day party.

Decmber 2020 - Merry Christmas!

I'm trying to catch up, so I won't write a lot. The videos from Christmas eve and morning will give a more complete picture of what ...