We got to use our tent trailer for the first time since getting it from my parents! It made me so happy. (We had wanted to take it to the Barrus reunion the year before, but it got stuck in the up position. It stayed in the up position for some time, but that's all I want to say about that.) Anyway, it was cozy and handy, and I love it.
Barrus Reunion 2017
We got to use our tent trailer for the first time since getting it from my parents! It made me so happy. (We had wanted to take it to the Barrus reunion the year before, but it got stuck in the up position. It stayed in the up position for some time, but that's all I want to say about that.) Anyway, it was cozy and handy, and I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Decmber 2020 - Merry Christmas!
I'm trying to catch up, so I won't write a lot. The videos from Christmas eve and morning will give a more complete picture of what ...













No comments:
Post a Comment