House Remodel

I posted some pictures of the house before we remodeled. I should wait and post the new ones when I've decorated, but...I'll do that later. So here's how it's looking now. We love it here!

The lighting is poor. The granite is a bit more gray than it looks in the foreground.
The girls' room.
Master bathroom. I can't take a picture of our room, because the bed isn't set up yet - just the mattress and box spring.
Kids' bathroom.
Looking down into the living room. I am hoping to get another rug and work on configuration.
In the living room looking up to the kitchen and down to the family room area.
One side of the family room.
Other side. (I'll paint the book shelves at some point.)

1 comment:

Gayle Harris said...

Oh Marnie, I'm so happy and excited about your new house! I love the things you are doing, and I really love your kitchen. The zebra-looking blankets make the bedroom look so cute, and I love the lilac-colored shower curtain. I can't wait to come and visit and see it in person!

Decmber 2020 - Merry Christmas!

I'm trying to catch up, so I won't write a lot. The videos from Christmas eve and morning will give a more complete picture of what ...