On Sunday evening, Tori wanted to do a hair salon.
First she wanted me to straighten Maggie's hair for the first time. (Her hair really didn't want to be straight. It still puffed up in places.) It made her look so different to me!
Then I straightened Tori's hair.
Tori fixed my hair, but I didn't get a picture. However, I DID get a picture of the crazy styles Tori gave the boys. Silliness.
3 comments:
I don't know if I would have even recognized Maggie if I just saw that picture unlabeled somewhere!
I don't know if I would have even recognized Maggie if I just saw that picture unlabeled somewhere!
I agree with Nancy. Maggie looks so different with straight hair that I could have walked past her on the street and not known her!! She's so adorable either way. And Tori looks beautiful with curly or straight hair also.
Post a Comment