I knew that I would miss places like Black Island Farms when we moved, because they had become part of our seasonal traditions. But for the most part, we've found great replacements. Here is our new version of Black Island Farms. It is called Iron Kettle Farm, and it has been going for a number of years. It is very well-organized and well-attended. We got wristband passes for the kids which was a bit expensive, but then we were able to try all of the things, and revisit the ones they loved, like the obstacle course maze/path and the pumpkin sling shot. They also had a big corn maze, a haunted house, a fun house and lots of play areas with large wooden structures. In addition to the activities, they have a large area with pumpkin-head figures from popular movies, fairy tales, etc.
2 comments:
What a fun little farm! Such cute pics of the kids. I love all the blogging you have been doing lately!
It looks like such a fun place!! And I love all the pictures of the kids. You do so many fun things.
Post a Comment