Marnie, one of these years you will have to apply for your family to be cast members of the Hill Cumorah Pageant. I was a castmember in 1991 and it is one of my most memorable and awesome experiences of my entire life. It is a 3 week commitment but so worth it! ;)
How fun Marnie. Would love to see all the church history you have seen. That's crazy to have that much snow in spring.. But hopefully you get spring back soon.
3 comments:
Marnie, one of these years you will have to apply for your family to be cast members of the Hill Cumorah Pageant. I was a castmember in 1991 and it is one of my most memorable and awesome experiences of my entire life. It is a 3 week commitment but so worth it! ;)
How fun Marnie. Would love to see all the church history you have seen. That's crazy to have that much snow in spring.. But hopefully you get spring back soon.
I love your pictures! Especially the ones in the Sacred Grove and the Martin Harris home. You really are living in a fascinating area.
Post a Comment