Air Force Fieldtrip

John got to go with Eli on his fieldtrip to the Hill Air Force Base museum. John was in charge of a little group with Eli and his friends, and it sounded like a lot of fun. I've never been there, even though we've talked about going before. After the museum, they went to a park to play and have a picnic.


Eli had a final choir concert as well. This was the best shot I got, unfortunately. (This was that same unofficial dress-down day that I mentioned in Tori's post.)

1 comment:

Christel Stearman said...

I took the boys there a few times when we lived there and they loved it. THey have a little room that the kids can go in and dress up and some other cool things and they also have toys in there! The best part is that it is totally free! We sure miss you guys!!

Decmber 2020 - Merry Christmas!

I'm trying to catch up, so I won't write a lot. The videos from Christmas eve and morning will give a more complete picture of what ...