Theater Fieldtrip

These are pictures from a recent fieldtrip with our preschool kids and some friends. We lost Analysse (her family moved for grad school), but we've added Alyssa. They are all such cute kids.

Maggie loves to carry around and try to put on other people's clothes. (She likes having them just stacked on her head.) Sorry about the messy face:

Tori has lost her first two teeth:

2 comments:

Nancy said...

For some reason, when I read this, I was thinking, "Oh no! You lost Analysse? At the theater? Where was she? Did you find her???" But, it became clear in the end that it was alright that she got lost because you picked up a different child to take home in her place. :) I really did figure it out as soon as you mentioned the parents moving!

Christel Stearman said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I am so sad that we moved I love all the field trips you planned and we also so nice to invite us to. We miss you guys!

Decmber 2020 - Merry Christmas!

I'm trying to catch up, so I won't write a lot. The videos from Christmas eve and morning will give a more complete picture of what ...