More October

Eli wrote a "process paper" on how to carve a pumpkin and then had to do it, following the written procedure. I'm kind of lazy about carving pumpkins, but it was more fun than I expected. Maybe because of the kids' enthusiasm.

This is Tori with a little friend.


Here is Maggie with a messy face:

And Tori with a messy face. She loves to pick up poor Mags.

These are the chains we made to count down to Thanksgiving in Cedar City. The kids were so excited, and the trip really was fun and relaxing enough to warrant this kind of build-up! We've already made red and green ones for Christmas.
We went to my parent's farm again in October, but I didn't get many pictures. The kids had a great time again. Here's Maggie on her first four-wheeler ride:

I'm still catching up. Read on!

No comments:

Decmber 2020 - Merry Christmas!

I'm trying to catch up, so I won't write a lot. The videos from Christmas eve and morning will give a more complete picture of what ...