Laughing Maggie

Marnie wanted me to post this video of Maggie laughing. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Jaime said...

Oh Marnie how stinking cute she is! I still have yet to hear Lily laugh. People keep saying that maybe Dave and I just aren't funny enough. She coos and talks alot but no real laugh. I was envious to see her eat carrots too. Doc recommended that we wait for 5 month mark to feed due to Dave's allergies when he was little. I am counting down the days. What a cute blog too. I would like to start one, actually its started but I haven't got much there. Anyway hope all is well and we will see you soon. Love, Jaime

Decmber 2020 - Merry Christmas!

I'm trying to catch up, so I won't write a lot. The videos from Christmas eve and morning will give a more complete picture of what ...