Another day

These first pictures have a fuzzy, dream-like quality. If you want to achieve this look, just let Jonah get his messy fingers on your camera lens. Jonah loves to be around Maggie now. She was probably safer when he kept his distance. Eli loves to hold Maggie too, but he wasn't around when I took these.
Here are some pictures from a recent day at the zoo. I know, they look just like all of our other pictures at the zoo. (If anyone local goes there soon, give me a call so I can have you check for something at the lost and found.) The weather was beautiful.
Eli is officially too old for the carousel. He didn't want to ride, and then just sat and acted cool once on. He wasn't grumpy about it, but again, it was a sad milestone.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

That first pic made me laugh. I can't tell you how many times I've been sadly wondering why all my pictures keep turning out so blurry for ever before realizing the lens is covered in fingerprints.

Decmber 2020 - Merry Christmas!

I'm trying to catch up, so I won't write a lot. The videos from Christmas eve and morning will give a more complete picture of what ...