Dance Recital

Tori had her dance recital last night. I already wrote about the class, but we had the two cute teenage girls who live in our basement teach a group of girls Tori's age. (They've both been cheerleaders.) They did an excellent job. I felt like Tori learned much more than in the class she took before. We had a formal kind of recital last night, and then we'll end the class - for a while at least. (I can't continue hosting it, now that the baby is nearly here.) Anyway, Tori and the girls looked as cute as could be dancing there. However, I realized at one point that I was so focused on recording it, that I was not fully watching. :) We had some refreshments after, and we gave Tori a pink rose. She really enjoyed the whole experience.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I love love the picture of all those cute little girls lined up in pink.

Daneece Hernandez, founder of Principle Based Happiness said...

How absolutely adorable.

Decmber 2020 - Merry Christmas!

I'm trying to catch up, so I won't write a lot. The videos from Christmas eve and morning will give a more complete picture of what ...