Mother's Day, etc.

It's Mother's Day, and I've had a wonderful time. Eli made a bead necklace for me, and Tori made a bracelet. They both drew cute pictures on their own and then in Primary. In Sacrament Mtg., they sang "I Often Go Walking," which is my favorite. John grilled hamburgers and we've had a beautiful, relaxed day.

Here is John's wonderful square-foot garden. I am so proud of him: he's really put a lot of effort into this, and he's become very well-informed. The first three pictures are of the square foot boxes, and the fourth is of the stands he built to put the hanging planters on. We'll grow tomatoes, zuchinni and cucumbers in the hanging containers (not pictured). Our neighbor is a traditional gardener, and asks John about his little herb garden. We'll show him! (Seriously, we love our neighbor.)


These are pictures from a zoo trip with my sister, Kimberly, and her cute kids. I love spring weather for outings like this.

This is a more masculine dress-up picture of Jonah, to balance the one of him in his princess outfit.
And, finally, here is a cute picture from a birthday party Tori went to. I'm excited to be having another boy (I hear they're easier to raise, particularly through the teen years), but thank heaven for the chance to dress up my little princess.

No comments:

Decmber 2020 - Merry Christmas!

I'm trying to catch up, so I won't write a lot. The videos from Christmas eve and morning will give a more complete picture of what ...