Last night, we changed sleeping arrangements around in the ongoing effort to get Jonah to sleep through the night. Or part of the night. In the Winnie the Pooh room, we now have Eli in the bottom bunk of the bunkbed, and then we borrowed a cute little toddler bed from Mom for Tori, and put it in that room too, for now. Jonah is going to be in Tori's pink bedroom, and the downstairs room will be for guests and storage again. So, last night Tori and Eli both started out in her little bed, because Eli wanted to sleep there too. He said, "When Tori wakes up, she won't have to be scared, because she'll see her big brother is there by her." That was a sweet thought, but then they both wanted to be in the bottom bunk, where I was telling their bedtime story. That didn't last long, so John came and put Tori down in her crib (Jonah was already down in the co-sleeper in our room) and I got Eli to sleep. Later, we transferred Tori to the little bed and Jonah to the crib. Jonah still cried multiple times that night, and I had to go get him. Tori woke up in the night and slept by me, while John slept by Eli. I have a few more ideas, and we'll see if they can remedy this seemingly hopeless situation. Eli got some fun Star Wars bedding from Daniel, along with some vinyl stickers for the wall. I'll include a picture of that, too.

1 comment:

Greg said...

This is a great picture, Marnie! Eli looks so happy in his little Star Wars paradise. Rhonda had never seen any of those movies, so we just finished a Star Wars marathon. All she cared about was who Leia would end up falling for...

Decmber 2020 - Merry Christmas!

I'm trying to catch up, so I won't write a lot. The videos from Christmas eve and morning will give a more complete picture of what ...